0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2012, 04:42 posted on
Google’s chief executive Larry Page has successfully recovered from his vocal cord surgery and spoke at the Zeitgeist Americas event in Arizona, sharing his vision of Google…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Correction PA: Title says Evertghing.
3. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
lol... will the google maps going to be free for iOS?
5. mxion (Posts: 33; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
apple will make their maps better than those of google
6. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
and how will they do that then? seeing as they cant make there devices better then there 1 year old competitor devices
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
..And then they'll cure Diabetis. As an encore they'll stop over charging for a small boost in memory for their phones and tablets and simultaneously not use Foxconn to make their phones. Plus the new iphone will make make healthy but delicious chocolate chip cookies.
8. toiletcleaner (Posts: 218; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Sorry for my ignorance but. is his voice like that or it is because he was sick ? it sound to me like he still sick