Larry Page drops a smartwatch reference in his last earnings call appearance
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 03:51 posted on
Google chief executive Larry Page spoke about the company’s performance and dropped an interesting mention of smartwatches at the earnings call…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
He looks like the happiest person in the world.
2. Victor.H (Posts: 369; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Doesn't he? There is a strange vibe in this image (that's the image shown right next to his bio on Google's management portal), he kind of looks happily to the right as if he was looking at the future. Ah, maybe it's just me!
4. TediT (Posts: 36; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
If I am worth $24.9 B I would be the happiest person in the world also!
3. Equilibrium (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Just a thought.
If the Google Experience Launcher is GEL, then is it reasonable to assume that this GEM watch stands for Google Experience Manager?
Perhaps a control for glass, maybe more?