Larry Page confirms that Google Glass is running Android
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2013, 20:09 posted on
It hadn't even crossed our minds to question what the operating system was that ran on Google Glass, but looking back, it turns out that Google never specifically said that it was Android, we just all assumed it was. Of course, that assumption was completely right, and Google's CEO Larry Page confirmed that Google Glass runs Android during the Q1 earnings call today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Brendan126 (Posts: 13; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Hopefully we will be able to root and flash custom ROMS!! :)
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
In the coming years Android will get bigger and bigger, and dominating 80% of the world!
Google you deserve it!
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3304; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
yep google deserve that, and they r.......!!!
80% isn't too much.
4. akki20892 (Posts: 3304; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
android is best mobile's OS that's for sure. And android is king of OS.
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5210; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Android is the king of OS, and Symbian is still the lord of OS! :)
7. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
can't wait to see how this technology improves in the next couple years. I bet in 5 years it will be hard to tell if anyone is even using google glass.
9. smallworld (Posts: 436; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Serioulsy people, I love Google but this is going to be their biggest fail and specially because of the price.
10. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Well, $1500 is for dev version. Public release won't be that expensive. And I can see myself getting one.