Lady Gaga’s upcoming 'Artpop' album will arrive as an iPad, iPhone app
Lady Gaga’s ‘Artpop’ and the apps coming along are exected in spring 2013.
The iPhone and iPad app will be completely interactive with chats, films for each of the new songs, bonus music and Gaga-inspired content. The app is also designed to receive updates all the time and not just be a static experience.
Having a separate app is an interesting approach that brings us closer to the experience from back in the day when we had the physical packaging of the album with lyrics, artwork and other materials fans appreciated and we think it’s a step in the right direction, both commercially and for the user.
We’re not sure whether there would be an Android application, but Gaga’s post does mention a “mobile and computer compatible application.” The singer concludes jokingly “start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!”
source: Little Monsters via BBC
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1116; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
lady Gaga app....I don't want to live on this planet anymore.....
3. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
let's hope Nicki Minaj doesnt do e same
7. Fallout09 (Posts: 397; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You know it is going to happen.... She has been stealing plays from Lady Gaga's playbook from day one.
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
nicki minaj is a BlackBerry fan!!!
9. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
There is one for iOS, Thats why Justin's fangirls buy iphones and ipads..
Ive seen this in real life.. :( sad indeed
13. techspace (Posts: 374; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
there is also a "Bustin Jieber" app on the app store for justin bieber haters.......
11. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Such an obnoxious personality could only be associated with the iPhone/Apple...
12. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
She has taste. The Godess would never choose the google scum.
16. cityeighteen (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Does anyone else think that this is just going a bit too far?