Labor watchdog report accidentally outs the budget iPhone 5C, confirms plastic shell
0. phoneArena 30 Jul 2013, 02:41 posted on
"Today’s work is to paste protective film on the iPhone’s plastic back cover to prevent it from being scratched on assembly lines. This iPhone model with a plastic cover will soon be released on the market by Apple..."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mi55u (unregistered)
iPhone 5crap and iPhone 5sheeep
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 1097; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
iPhone 5crap would definitely sell well because of the blind sheeps and delusional fanboys
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
thats a ton load of cheap plastic in that picture. u forget too mention iCheap
3. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Apple is copying samsung ----- It took 4 years for apple to catch up to the I9000 Samsung Galaxy S.
5. alterecho (Posts: 450; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Yes, it took them 4 years to lower their quality to Samsung's grade of plasticks.
But Apple still haven't reached THAT level. Never will. No one will :P
7. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Samsung made affordable but good phones out of plastic.
Apple is making CHEAP but Crappy phones out of plastic. So i agree with you, It will take them a long long long time to reach samsungs level.
11. alterecho (Posts: 450; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The phone's not out yet. You happen to have some insider knowledge?
14. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
"Samsung made affordable but good phones out of plastic." -LOL
17. Just.Me (Posts: 23; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
The millions of people who bought the Galaxy S series will agree. I got my I9000 back in the day for only $6 per month on a 24 month contract. Thats $6 for the phone + 20min Talk time + 100mb of data and 25sms. In my country, Nobody even considers Apple.
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
next thing we know Apple will patent polycarbonate PLASTIC and sue samsung for using the same material as we speak
6. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
Has everyone already forgotten the plastic 3gs? They've already done plastic.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1483; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Oh I see.. the C stands for color of iPlastic, but the boxes looks much cooler than it. I think this iPlastic would not electrify people like aluminium does.
9. mas11 (Posts: 1003; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
"Accidentally" I think Apple encourages product leaks to draw attention.
10. SIGPRO (Posts: 317; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Apple apple apple......the hype will be over soon...max 2 years!
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 7699; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The fall lineup approaches, can't wait to see the finished products.