LTE version of Motorola XOOM and Motorola DROID 3 each make Verizon's MAP list
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2011, 22:39 posted on
The MAP list sets a minimum advertised price that Verizon wants resellers to use as a floor to price its products; the inclusion of the LTE enabled Motorola XOOM and the DROID 3 indicate that both should be ready to launch
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
oh! that's exciting! i hope for an official announcement real soon! o:
2. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
and what do they mean by they updated the Droid Incredible 2 map? does that mean they updated the specs list to include Gingerbread perhaps? i really don't know anything about what they're talking about. xD
4. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 414; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
LTE or not. Until maufacturers build a better and cheaper tablet than Apple. They will always be behind. For me tablets by motorola, htc and samsung are much better than the ipads with no flash....but they are overly priced..and thats why Apple wins.
5. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
Wish I knew more about this XOOM tablet. Just picked up the original XOOM about a week ago and very tempted to return it and wait now...
7. Guess you didn't know... (unregistered)
It's the same tablet, just with the LTE radio installed already.
8. jcoberg10 (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
if you can return it without any monatary cost i would. mailing your xoom to moto for a week doesn't sound as much fun as walking into a store and buying the exact same product. hopefully the price doesn't go up for the ones with 4g in them.
10. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
it might, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 with LTE is a few bucks higher.
6. phoneguru173 (Posts: 54; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
Moto should be releasing news about their Return/upgrade policy so get 4G/LET radio put in your 3G XOOM!
9. Anticipation (unregistered)
Anyone know what the price of the Droid 3 will be?. really want this phone, cant be doing with touchscreen keyboards.
11. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
it'll probably be $200 on contract considering how much it has in common with the Droid X2. it's Verizon's mid to high-end price range now.