LTE variant of both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 visit the FCC
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2014, 00:03 posted on
The unannounced Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 has visited the FCC, which confirms that such a device exists and will soon be unveiled by the Korean tech giant. The slate was also put through the GFX benchmark test which revealed some of the tablet's specs. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 has a 10.1 inch glass (ignore the typo on the GFX benchmark results) with resolution of 1280 x 800...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 873; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
WXGA for 10-inch screen again? Samsung are you kidding?
And replace the Intel SoC by a not better Qualcomm SoC?
And as I remember, the LTE Tab 3 has 2GB of RAM already.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, the Tab 3 has 1.5GB of RAM, not 2GB.
3. hung2900 (Posts: 873; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
4. ArmanZekavat (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
:| samsung ? Not even a real change from Tab 3. just selling more people :| WTF?