LTE enabled version of Samsung Galaxy S III hits T-Mobile stores?
0. phoneArena 18 May 2013, 12:48 posted on
Perhaps more than just a tad late, it looks as though T-Mobile stores are now receiving shipments of the LTE enabled version of the Samsung Galaxy S III; not that it wasn't expected. The carrier had said from the get go that it would be offering this model once it started rolling out its LTE pipeline. Unfortunately though, the Samsung Galaxy S III wasn't equipped like the Samsung GALAXY Note II was...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
They don't stop selling S3s just because the S4 came out. Many people do not want to pay full price for an S4 so they can get the S3 for like half the price.
2. lolrus (Posts: 29; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Or less, Staples has them for $50
Source: I sell phones at Staples
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This makes sense considering that T-Mobile online doesn't have the blue GS3 on the list and is "Out of Stock" of the Grey GS3.
4. Avicktim (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Or even less, TigerDirect has them for $29.99
Source: I sell phones at TigerDirect