LTE-enabled Samsung r900 goes to MetroPCS
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Mar 2010, 11:43
There's no AT&T, no Verizon for Samsung, as it will be launching one of the first LTE handsets with MetroPCS in H2 2010...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DonLouie posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:45 0 0
How is vbzw going to let a prepay vendor beat them to the punch?
3. VZWEMP posted on 24 Mar 2010, 15:04 0 0
i doubt verizon really cares. what good is have an LTE enabled phone is the network does not provide LTE. Im sure Verizon has something huge up their sleeve ;-)
5. shimmyx20 posted on 24 Mar 2010, 18:46 0 0
Just checked their site, definitely says "Never sign a contract"
8. PapaJay224 posted on 25 Mar 2010, 15:39 0 0
That's a Samsung omnia this article is Bull $h1t. Nice photo shopping.
6. chrisbreuker posted on 25 Mar 2010, 08:24 0 0
So Samsung decided to recycle the i900 or i910? Wow....Same exact chassis just jam a LTE chip in
9. PapaJay224 posted on 25 Mar 2010, 15:45 0 0
Now, Verizon has quite a few Samsungs, but just because this article said that "Samsung" will be giving 4g phone to MetroPcs DOES NOT MEAN they will have a 4g phone before VZW, my bet is Motorola or HTC will be the first to launch a 4g phone on LTE VZW. LONG before Samsung gets to for metro.
10. Metro Pcs Customer (unregistered) posted on 21 Aug 2010, 15:49 0 0
just a lil info on metro... its a pay as you go service with excellent coverage yes there are still areas where it isnt working but i have been with metro for 10 years in south florida and have found it reliable... and CHEAP.... i have 4 phones one for me and each of my children. and i pay about 126$ a month with the family share plan ..I have had less dropped calls then when i was paying 300$ a month with sprint..this new phone will be awesome i cant wait to get one. i currently use a samsung msgr red and its good but not 4 g .