LG's first wearables to be called the G Arch and G Health
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2013, 01:57 posted on
A very short report out of the ever-resourceful Korean media has started making rounds on the internet, a report that claims that LG's upcoming smartwatch could end up being called the 'G Arch'. What's even more, we're also told that the company is deep into the development of a fitness- and health- tracking wristband, dubbed G Health...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
It looks like a Sony Smartwatch inspired Galaxy Gear.. LOL
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
All smartwatches look the same.
3. DONUT (Posts: 331; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
thats the LG GD910, released before both the GGear and SW. do some research
15. dirtyfuckingdanglez (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
Its not a smartwatch you ignorant idiot. Its a watchphone..
4. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks better than samsungs imo
6. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
LG is better than Samsung in term of R & D whereas Samsung wins in marketing strategy.
17. phljcnth (Posts: 413; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
How come when all the phones LG released are Galaxy-wannabes? Just see how the G phones and its UI look. LG will always be an underdog emulating Samsung.
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 3964; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I wonder what the price in 2009? I would have bought one if I have seen them within affordable price range.
10. roozbeh101 (Posts: 89; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
the best usage of a smartwatch is to wear it for cheating on exams! PHD here I come!
11. MANGUELPR (Posts: 32; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Someone forgot to mention the LG Prada in 2006 with the Smart-Watch.
13. willard12 (Posts: 1081; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I don't believe the Prada had an OS to be considered a smartphone.
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 724; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
G Arch? Sure hope it has a flexible display :D