LG's G3 flagship smartphone seemingly pictured again
0. phoneArena 03 May 2014, 13:32 posted on
While there's still almost a month before LG will officially present its new G3 handset, it looks like we can already take a look at it from various angles...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. byte11 (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Looks sleek! This is 2014's first true flagship (great design and top of the line specs) I think I finally found my next phone. This can't come out soon enough.
25. amats69 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
front side looks stunning.kudos to LG on making compact phones with larger screens!...but the back side looks ugly.imo.. i still prefer the volume rocker on the side of the phone...
28. rizevnarastek (Posts: 347; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
ZOMG!!! That big bezel?! Why LG? Why? Why the logo when it could be a speaker? Total waste of space! :D
34. adwienc (Posts: 136; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
And that logo looks ugly, Nexus 4/5 doesn't have logo on rear side and they look very stylish.
36. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
That's the case, actual bezel looks the same as the G2.
31. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Nice looking phone! Don't know if I'd like having one of the buttons on the back, but it does look nice. Reminds me of HTC from a couple of years ago.
35. asksmart (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
There's some cut-off at every corner of the device? 4 mics....?
40. limporgyuk (Posts: 273; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
It's probably a tv antenna, the g pro and g pro 2 came with one in asia
38. thadjudda (Posts: 25; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
they should have had the loudspeaker in the front
43. jcj5884 (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
Like stated earlier, the Korean versions have TV antennas. That pin hole probably has something to do noise cancellation? And the black oval on back next to the camera is most likely the IR blaster similar to the Flex.
Sounds cliche, but my main concern is what processor it will have. I'm hoping for an S805 but I think it will have an S801 like the M8 and S5. Having the QHD and S801 isn't enough for me to upgrade from my G2.
50. shead202 (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Maybe it's not the greatest picture in the world but where is the front camera? I don't see it, could just be how the picture was enlarged to not look good.
53. antonioli (Posts: 200; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Why the case has a hole on the top? It seems like a LG 3.5mm but I think that it's at the bottom.
54. albakri10 (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
it's the second picture of g3 comes with cover..ii
white in past week, and now in black
57. Gamas_K (Posts: 70; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
This is basically a korean G2 with bigger screen and an IR Blaster
58. latinlegend (Posts: 35; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
this phone WILL be mine. muahahha,muahhaha(evil laughter)
59. refillable (Posts: 1022; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
The back buttons looks weird.. I prefer the G2 one. However the front is so sleek and elegant... Almost no bezel. Definitely better than S5, Z2 or M8 in terms of Bezels. However it lacks a 'premium' feel still, present in the Z2, M8 and the 2012's Optimus G.
60. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hope the G3's back is made of glass like the good ol' Optimus G. But still, the thin bezels on the front is just beautiful.
63. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Hate the back buttons and think it should use a smaller screen but unfortunately this is the best 2014 handset until the Nexus 6. So I might be forced to live with the back buttons as long as this is smaller than the GS5. Might be tough to do with that 5.5 inches screen though
77. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
I don't know about this. Its all depends on the UI and skin basically. Everything else is probably ok like the rest. For me it has comes down to the skin difference on a phone and OEMs needs to put more effort into it. HTC is doing a great job
78. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
How on earth could LG be so stupid as to put the speaker on the back, i refuse to believe they did something so dumb
85. jackson_kaeluen (Posts: 87; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Should comes with Snapdragon 805 as LG collaborated with Qualcomm!