LG GD910 Specifications
1. SellPhones82 (Posts: 569; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Nice idea....i doubt anyone uses this as their primary phone though. The Speach-to-Text software will need to be top notch becasue that is one small touch screen.
4. sinfulta (Posts: 268; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I think this would be great for the people that go out clubbing/bar hopping so they don't have to bring there phone. They can just wear a watch. Of course liquid damage would probably be more likely at that point though. =P
2. Jyakotu (Posts: 831; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Interesting idea LG. But, it will suck for those with big fingers. Looks like something that Japanese people would use though.
3. SilverPearl (Posts: 31; Member since: 08 Jul 2008)
I can't imagine using anything BUT Bluetooth to talk to someone with this phone. You'd look pretty ridiculous holding your wrist up to your ear.
5. bbold2 (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 Dec 2008)
nicely put, imagine that, tryin to look all "fly" in the club w/ your new wrist/phone/watch and meet this hott girl and get a call, holding your wrist to your ear.. hahahaahaha.. but the bluetooth thing would be cool idea.. stil tho weird idea haha but in a way awesome haha