LG wants you to make a smart choice with hilarious new G Pad Series ad
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2014, 23:08 posted on
Using humor to make a point is a reliable, age-old playbook, and it generally works. In LG’s case, its new...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I'll wait until the G3 design team works on a tablet. So far, LG tablets are bland and uninteresting.
10. Ashoaib (Posts: 2831; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
The display which samsung offered in tab s series are unriveled... LG is also good in displays but cannot matching the sharpness and crispiness of tab s series.... so in my view for tablets tab s are better choice
2. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
They really should release a flagship tab. The G Pab 8.3 is good, but old. Looking forward to LG's next tab considering how good (or decent) the mid-range G Pad series were.
3. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
make it thin bezels like their phones and laptop for the "thinbezelphillia"
6. sniper1087 (Posts: 450; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
how are you going to hold a 10 inch tablet with thin bezels, really uncomfortable...
4. engineer-1701d (Posts: 2237; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
how do they expect to sell tablets in the United States or most of the countries when they are just so stupid in the commercials no wonder asian marketing does not work for any other part of the world, this is just bad marketing
5. Sharky (Posts: 193; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
If I hadn't bought a G Pad 8.3 I would have bought one of these just because of this ad. A masterpiece.
11. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
You care about the camera on a tablet? You USE the camera on a tablet?
12. JohanSteyn (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Aug 2014)
I think the point is that this is seen as a replacement of your phone, aka phablet or tablet phone. Therefore the camera should be replacing the camera you would like on your phone. Then having a flash is a very valid point I think, especially since there is more realestate to work with.
13. VyktorJonas (Posts: 35; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
except tablets should not be used as replacement for phones
14. Scorpion (Posts: 103; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
The interesting part is that the "old" Gpad 8.3 has superiour hardware and most notablly a superiour screen. I guess that's why we are stuck on the old G2 interface... Would love to have double window.