LG used its G Pro 2 to photograph the northern lights, here are the results
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2014, 21:00 posted on
The new, yet to be released LG G Pro 2 smartphone has a 13MP rear camera with OIS Plus. LG says that users will be "blown away" when trying this camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
Amazing photos courtesy of an amazing phone.
9. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
this is LG's year design wise and now they got a great camera
15. LGisgood (Posts: 818; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LG G pro2 is the best phone in the World!
i love its design better than G2!
19. iyngr (Posts: 70; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
Though the G PRo 2 maybe good. I'll not buy any LG devices cause my G Pro is still stuck at 4.1.2 they have the worst Update Support and with Locked Bootloaders.
24. SupermanayrB (Posts: 279; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I plan on winning it at work like I did with the Optimus G Pro & G2. I traded the G Pro to get my Note 3 & sold the G2 on the Bay. This one will be a back up prone.
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
If you have an OIS+, then y do u need a tripod...
3. Nexus4lifes (Posts: 117; Member since: 13 Feb 2014)
It's hard enough to stand in that cold, let alone holding a phone at a certain angle for long time..
Btw why are you so negative in your thinking... do you use wp by any chance?
12. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
I use the phone in ur profile name...
18. Krjal (Posts: 148; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Even dslrs with optical stabilisation need a tripod for long exposures. Anything more than a second and you get blurring just from the natural movement of your body.
8. hurrycanger (Posts: 1504; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
This makes me want a G Pro 2 so much...
11. Jason2k13 (Posts: 866; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
ok now let a normal person take the pictures, and not LG workers and lets see the results plz.
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
+1. If it were me, and I was spending $ to go to Yellowknife to take pics of the aurora borealis, I would be packing along something like a Canon PowerShot G16 or Sony RX100. Nothing against the LG, it is just not competitive with dedicated cameras like the Canon or Sony.
13. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Looks good, I would like to see the quality,of the 4k video recording
16. LGisgood (Posts: 818; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
LG is the BEST IN THE WORLD!
17. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
If this is good then oh my how much better can lg3 get.
20. Jishnusur (Posts: 73; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
If this is not their flagship phone of this year, just imagine what would it be?! :D
22. LGisgood (Posts: 818; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
G3 shall be wiped out s5 & iphone6 's performance
25. SupermanayrB (Posts: 279; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Yup. I barely won the G2 because of the launch of the 5S. The G Pro I couldn't keep in the store. Hopefully it's the same for this phone.
26. benson123456789 (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
i want to know if it has the face tracking feature with the power button light, like the Lg g flex