LG unveils Optimus F7: a last year flagship would pass for this year's mid-ranger
0. phoneArena 21 Feb 2013, 02:09 posted on
LG has just unveiled the Optimus F7, a device that would easily pass for a flagship last year, and now goes in the mid-range segment…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. metalpoet (unregistered)
they all look like iPhones so apple will probably sue. come on lg why cant you come out with a truly revolutionary device! :(
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
mid ranged?? the only thing "mid" about this phone is the fact that its dual core and not quad!
4. slaggyb (Posts: 194; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Victor H is so fond of using that word "midrange" for most android dual core phones...what is midrange about this phone? the specs will easily smoke that useless galaxy siii mini samsung produced last yr....so now any phone without 1080p screen coupled with a quadcore processor will be regarded as midrange....Wake me up when the new iphone launching this year without those specs be called high end and praised all over..
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Anyways this is a GREAT phone regardless of the price.
Great screen, fast and smooth, and a fat battery..average user couldnt ask for more
6. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 143; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
If the two are Krait cores, I am sold!
7. R-vjn (Posts: 172; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
the mibile world is going crazy..
in a few months i feel like the Nexus4 would become a mid-range phone..lols.. (not price wise)
8. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
No flash for the camera what the hell wrong with you LG, any way, Hey HTC learn what a 4.7 inch screen phone size and battery should be. if you had it right on the One, myself and probably thousands out there , would have forgot the ZL and wouldn't even wait for the S4.
10. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
It is not about just battery size that matter. The Nexus 4 has a 2300 mah battery but has less on screen time then the DNA and S3.
9. corporateJP (Posts: 2324; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Nice phone. Just curious if the battery is removeable.
11. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
If it comes at a nice price then it could do well.
13. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Any idea on what exact processor is powering this phone?
14. 4horsemen (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Just Picked This Phone Up From BOOST Mobile On Friday July 11, 2013 Pretty Sweet Dual Core Smartphone, Loving The 1280x720 Display(312ppi) Compared To My Previous Phones The LG Venice And HTC One SV There Screen Displays Pale In Comparison To My New Optimus F7!!!