LG to take the wraps off of its beast on September 19th?
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Sep 2012, 01:22
LG is teasing a joint event with Qualcomm for September 19th to most likely bring out the beast, the LG Optimus G with its Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 cPro on board, allowing the processor to count LTE connectivity as one of its best friends...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. No_Nonsense posted on 14 Sep 2012, 01:26 35
Yes, it is. However this phone will be better than the iPhone 5.
9. No_Nonsense posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:20 14
I know that tell me something new.
28. teerex42 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:23 0
Oh you mean tired ole iphone?? And they say they inovate hahahaha!!!!! only those blind isheep buy the iphones same old design and technology year after year. They won't sell any on Verizon cause the morons didn't put an antenna on the phone that lets you do voice and data simultaneously!!!! haha losers :)
But then again why would anyone buy the iphone..the galaxy s3 blows it away in all phases!
11. CX3NT3_713 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 03:27 7
HT who? ,, come on LG , bring that beast too att
23. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 14 Sep 2012, 07:21 0
I thought like that about the Optimus 2X, and i bought it, must i say LG sucks at updating their devices. My Optimus 2X still hasn't got ICS and it was one of LG's flagship devices last year.
30. jamrockjones posted on 14 Sep 2012, 12:44 2
Carriers are a big part of why phones aren't updated. ICS would probably be on the Spectrum by now if it weren't for Big Red, the Nitro on AT&T is practically the same phone and it's had it for a couple of months now. In fact every Optimus LTE has it but the Spectrum.
33. papss posted on 14 Sep 2012, 17:22 0
Yep the nitro got it pretty quick.. And I actually like the UI on the ics update.
34. u-suck-more posted on 14 Sep 2012, 22:26 0
the tmobile variant of the O2x isnt getting ICS lol
6. whencatsruletheworld posted on 14 Sep 2012, 01:58 14
I started to gain respect for LG after the announcement of the LG Optimus 4X HD. I really cant wait for this phone!!! Go LG Go!!!
25. Mohamed_Abdulkareem posted on 14 Sep 2012, 07:43 3
Its a phone costs more than high end laptop. specially designed for people who don't know how to waste their money.
8. Katrina posted on 14 Sep 2012, 02:06 5
so sept 18th Moto announces the 2GHz phone, then Sept 19th LG announces this beast, then 1-3 months Nexus phones are announcing.
17. Non_Sequitur posted on 14 Sep 2012, 04:46 15
It's going to be a great few months for technology.
1. New RAZRs
2. New Lumias
3. New G-Note
4. A couple new Windows tablets, I believe
5. This awesome thing
6. Moto's 2 GHz phone
7. HTC phablet
8. New Nexus devices
18. stole38 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 04:56 7
i like the way u didnt say anything about apple :)
4 for you glen coco
20. loken posted on 14 Sep 2012, 06:17 4
why u no talk sony and their gorgeous designs and innovations
21. TROLL (limited) 4 days ago posted on 14 Sep 2012, 06:25 0
The Xperia T and SL....
SONY WHY COMPROMISE
LIKE NO OTHERS
37. Non_Sequitur posted on 16 Sep 2012, 06:32 0
I would've put this, but sadly, most of the awesome stuff that Oppo makes never comes to US market.
32. The_Innovation posted on 14 Sep 2012, 15:51 0
Nexus a month later? Double You Tea Eff man? You sure Nexus is being announced that late?
13. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2012, 03:41 0
For me S3 nothing else
19. Waffleny posted on 14 Sep 2012, 05:04 2
I can't wait to put this on a nice little unlimited data plan for Sprint. Quad core, with that screen? You'd be disappointed in buying anything else of the same price.
24. Mohamed_Abdulkareem posted on 14 Sep 2012, 07:39 2
From the above comments, PhoneArena must review its biased behavior in favor of apple. last 2 days I thought I was logging to iphone forum not phonearena :(.
26. jibraihimi posted on 14 Sep 2012, 09:01 1
Yes LG bring it on, Team iPhone is dying to see what innovation really means................ :)
31. thunder18 posted on 14 Sep 2012, 12:59 2
Does anyone else think there's a slight possibility the "G" in the Optimus G moniker might indicate the phone will be a bone stock Google device. Kind of an LG version of the Galaxy series? Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I'm allowed to dream right?