LG sold 5 million LTE smartphones, shoots for a 'second to none' LTE lineup soon
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:44
LG continues growing sales of its 4G LTE smartphones and can now brag about selling over 5 million of them…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:48 3 0
well thats unexpected news for me! Sounds like they're doing really good, and hey more power to em.... :)
2. anGel_pLayer posted on 15 Aug 2012, 03:55 2 0
They have good phones but their marketing is not that good...
5. Mittal posted on 15 Aug 2012, 05:01 2 0
ya the next Nexus should be either an LG, Sony, or Moto!
8. TylerGrunter posted on 15 Aug 2012, 13:29 2 0
The rumors say that there will be serveral Nexus, one per big brand:
Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG and Motorola.
We´ll see if they come true!
9. teasamp posted on 16 Aug 2012, 17:42 0 0
They need to get the updates out there. I still have gingerbread on my Spectrum. I want my ICS