LG sold 5 million LTE smartphones, shoots for a 'second to none' LTE lineup soon
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2012, 03:44 posted on
LG continues growing sales of its 4G LTE smartphones and can now brag about selling over 5 million of them…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
well thats unexpected news for me! Sounds like they're doing really good, and hey more power to em.... :)
2. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 53; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
They have good phones but their marketing is not that good...
5. Mittal (Posts: 493; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
ya the next Nexus should be either an LG, Sony, or Moto!
8. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1477; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
The rumors say that there will be serveral Nexus, one per big brand:
Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG and Motorola.
We´ll see if they come true!
9. teasamp (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
They need to get the updates out there. I still have gingerbread on my Spectrum. I want my ICS