LG shows Android 4.3 running the LG Optimus L7 II Dual
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2013, 02:14 posted on
While Google has yet to introduce Android 4.3, Korean manufacturer LG has listed it as powering the LG Optimus L7 II Dual; originally it was thought that Android 4.2 would be followed up by Android 5.0, aka Key Lime Pie. But apparently some Android handset manufacturers had asked Google to hold off on releasing Android 5.0 until they had a chance to update currently available models to Android 4.2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. amancarlos (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 May 2012)
imo its just a typo. That phone is not destined for greatness that is android 4.3
2. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Why? You saying only high end android phones can only get 4.3? i say kudos to LG for pushing updates out to new phones just one step foward to being a better company. Phone updates=happy customers=returning customers. Just cause your stuck on froyo dont mean you gotta hate on everyone else.
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
LG is holding up innovation!!! I root for every OEM out there to do the best they can... But why hold up the other OEM with YOUR laziness or lack of innovation.
4. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
5.0 will be the last major version of android imo.
6. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
LG is sloth how it release an updated phone so fast.
8. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Seeing how this isn't even their flagship I think it is a typo, not to mention since when would google not announce it and just start shipping it? Especially without their nexus line being updated first