LG ships 10.3 million phones in Q1, the most since it entered the smartphone game
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 02:45 posted on
"Healthy sales of LTE smartphones such as the Optimus G and Optimus G Pro along with 3G smartphones including the Optimus L Series and Nexus 4 contributed to the improved results," commented LG...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why is the article picture of a Samsung Galaxy S4 when it's an LG article..?
EDIT: Wow nevermind. It's the Optimus G Pro. It looks identical to the Galaxy 3/4/Note II.
3. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
if that was the case then i think its corrected now!
2. pyradark (Posts: 770; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
still no exact sales for Optimus G Pro, why is that??
4. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
LG is improving slowly ! :)
5. asingha94 (Posts: 288; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I own a lg phone & they are very good!whatever its good that their sales getting better!
6. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Can you people tell us what is the exact sales figure of LG Optimus G pro?
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
And this yet again confirms that Android is not just Samsung's candy.
LG, Sony are on the rise, and I expect Sony to post record numbers for its smartphone business, for the same period.
And HTC will finally bounce back in the next quarter.
Huawei an ZTE are growing constantly, posting healthy profits, mostly thanks to Android