LG sends invitations for MWC press event, hints at 4 new handsets
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 08:53 posted on
We've received an invitation for LG's press event at MWC, which is going to take place on February 25. While there's nothing that unusual about the invitation, we couldn't help but notice the large "4" and the text "4 more from LG" that take the central area of the image...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
LG ph-omics presents
"The 'Fun'tastic Four"!
2. cretinick (Posts: 142; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
They will have brushed metal body, in 4 shades (the 4 shades in the invitation)...
3. slippchild (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
I could get excited about brush metal. If LG could make a phone as attractive as Samsung and just slap an IPS screen on it instead of Amoled, they would have my money in a minute.
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Fantastic 4 branded LG phones. It's possible.
5. TheMan (Posts: 317; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
And here I'm thinking that the number "4" was unlucky...
6. rickywinataa (Posts: 261; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i would like to see 720P phone to be their high mid-end smartphone and they really need to change their design from a box-y shape
7. papss (Posts: 2168; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
See I really love that newer box shape they have... I don't want round like a stone, it looks cheap when they do it wrong.. but the aluminum would be very nice
8. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Maybe the number 4 stand for 4k screen resolution tablet. Time will tell!
9. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 46; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
The L Series upgrade and the Optimus G Pro...
10. slippchild (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
Why didt Verizon get the Optimus G? The spectrum 2 is fugly.