LG says the hard times with in-cell touchscreen production are behind it, Tim Cook nods approvingly
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2012, 03:14 posted on
Apple's next iPhone is widely rumored to sport an in-cell touchscreen technology that fuses the touch layer into the glass, making the screen thinner and improving backlight throughput for increased brightness...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Wow my note has it....
Nice Article Daniel .
2. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Actually your Galaxy S released back in 2010 has it also. But come Sep/Oct Apple will call it revolutionary innovation upon release of their iPhone 5.
3. dickwyn (Posts: 616; Member since: 07 May 2012)
they will add something and then call it revolutionary
4. raghu67 (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
that's the only thing apple knows...
make a very small change & show it through a million magnifying glasses to make it seem like a REVOLUTIONARY product to the iSheep who blindly fill apple's accounts so that they can go back & sue the creator
5. rajirock (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
by the way its samsung who featured this technology in its galaxy S
many years back.....^_^