LG says it sells an L-Series phone every second in 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2013, 11:46
LG sold 10 million units of its Optimus L-Series phones by December with an additional 5 million phones sold in the last two months which works out to the sale of one unit each second; the Korean manufacturer has a goal to sell 45 million smartphones this year and the L Series II, just announced by LG, should help the company reach that target...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sentient6 posted on 14 Feb 2013, 12:09 3 1
Still waiting for the L9 II and Optimus 8X FHD. =)
2. g2a5b0e posted on 14 Feb 2013, 13:50 6 3
You'll have to excuse me for finding it rather humorous that LG is bragging about selling 15 million units of an entire series of phones (4) when Samsung claims to have sold 60 million units of one phone in 2/3 the time. Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.
4. robcar posted on 14 Feb 2013, 14:41 11 2
LG Optimus G is better than all the Samsung phones both in quality and performance.
5. dynamo.one posted on 14 Feb 2013, 14:48 2 6
optimus g pro is an exact copy of galaxy note 2
8. emadshiny posted on 14 Feb 2013, 15:33 5 4
wow, i hear samboys talking about copying while Sammy is the greatest copycat itself.
6. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 14 Feb 2013, 15:14 2 0
Since they sold rather well i guess they will all get Jellybean! Ups its LG, wont happen anytime soon.
7. gmracer1 posted on 14 Feb 2013, 15:23 0 0
Yeah, they sold one every second...........and then the CEO woke up and facepalmed himself.
9. lovefist posted on 14 Feb 2013, 16:44 1 3
Uhh.. People actually bought those crap? The only time LG had the spotlight was bcoz of the nexus 4. Seriously, nobody should even consider buying their stuff. LG - poor man's samsung.
10. OptimusOne posted on 14 Feb 2013, 17:41 3 0
have you ever used an LG phone? they are all not that bad as you would think!
I kinda like the UI on LG phones too and the features make it up to par with touchwiz.
LG UI has NO lag. even touchwiz has a little
11. lovefist posted on 14 Feb 2013, 18:26 0 0
O2x then switched to S2. Sorry I might have went overboard there. Was hoping maybe they should concentrate more on software updates and respectable upgrade for the L series, seeing as its already 2013. They could have gone with and hd screen on at least the L7 II.
12. a961009 posted on 14 Feb 2013, 18:41 1 0
Sorry but O2X is very old. Lg changed after Optimus 4x HD
13. wumberpeb posted on 14 Feb 2013, 23:47 1 0
Wouldn't trade my Optimus G for anything...but I guess they need something to trumpet about
14. Landmarkcm posted on 15 Feb 2013, 02:34 3 0
Think my L9 on Tmobile monthly is the best ive ever had & will actually stick with a while & ive had every os on every carrier. Lg got it right with this one. Glad to read that it's supposed to get updated to 4.1 as well..
16. g2a5b0e posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:27 0 1
Where did you read that the L9 is getting Jellybean? I'm curious. It's not one that I would expect to get updated. Unless it has been officially announced, I wouldn't hold my breath, knowing LG.
18. Landmarkcm posted on 15 Feb 2013, 12:52 0 0
Hi I just googled it of course and couple sites that said lg in Korean I think it was or lg asia confirmed the series will get updated. Ya ive heard that lg is slow with the updates though so I wont hold my breath, but hopefully it will get it.. The device is only few months out so I would think it would also. But ya you never know. I don't think ill sweat it with this one as long as im not missing anything major.
19. Landmarkcm posted on 15 Feb 2013, 12:53 0 0