LG patents a strange smartwatch/stylus hybrid
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2014, 19:27 posted on
No one is quite sure what to do with wearables, but companies are dead set on making sure that wearables are the next big thing. The vast majority of the efforts are going into smartwatches and fitness bands with a bit of work going towards head-mounted gear like Google Glass and its clones. Given that no one is sure what to do, there is bound to be experimentation, and as we've seen with the G Flex, LG is a company open to experimentation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Hmm a smart-watch that only displays stuff maybe? plus the stylus.
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Another day another wearable.
3. kozza3 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
is it a rule that you have to make the drawing look like that?
4. neops (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
And every time I want a stylus, I'll have to put it off my wrist. With my third hand.
Very practical indeed. Kali would want that