LG kicks off Optimus L series: L3, L5, L7 go from low to high-end, unveiled right before MWC
0. phoneArena 21 Feb 2012, 02:02 posted on
LG is plotting a big return to MWC this year. The company has just unveiled three new handsets right before the show: the LG L3, L5 and L7…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I like the design of the phones but i dislike the physical button...let us hope that they will start making some OLED screens in the near future, their IPS LCD's are beautifull but OLED is the future so I'm hoping to see some RGB HD OLED's from LG soon
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
they look like they're 12, quite the difference when compared to samsung with all the crazy asian models.
but i do like the naming system. makes it easy for non tech savy consumers to understand what tier of phone they are looking at
7. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
are you crazy lg doesn't need oled. Ips displays are better. You like amoled buy samsung noone is stopping you but don't say that other oem's should also use amoled.
8. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I actualy love LG's IPS, i own LG Optimus Black and am really happy with it, but the fact is that OLED is the future and LG knows that too and will eventualy start making OLED screens for mobile
12. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
He finally got hit by the ban hammer I take it
10. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Floating mass display sounds intriguing. I've always preferred LG's displays.
13. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I hope they make UI as nice as the phone is,i mean i like their curent Ui but improwements are allwqays welcome, ofc if they are good, LG just look at what sony did with their UI and learn, make something new and exciting :D
14. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
It's quite obvious that LG copied the sharp-edged/corners design from Sony! LG was in a hurry in releasing its L series (the cheap L3 was released ahead) to overtake Sony's release of new breed of Xperia (although Sony announced their Xperia S earlier than LG's L3) that's why the L series' specs are sooooo crappy! ughh..