LG is committed in releasing 20 Android smartphones for the rest of the year
source: Korea Times via Unwired View
1. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
What is everybody and 20 android devices?
3. amuse (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
I am not sure LG will release 20 new 'phones' but I do know they are releasing 'several' new phones as well as Android 'devices'. Last month we executed a pre-load agreement whereby LG would load ShopSavvy on their Android phones. We had no idea LG was planning such a major assault on the Android market. The news has our team pretty excited over here. LG is the world's third largest phone maker - soon to be the world's biggest Android maker. WTG guys!
6. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Can you rank the manufacturers? I would think HTC is the number 1 Android Phone maker followed second by Motorola. Am I wrong? As for cell phone makers, I wouldn't be surprised to see LG in the top 3, because they offer "feature" phones to lots of carriers.
2. jaabubby (Posts: 38; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Wow, that's a lot of phones for 6 months left in the year. Hopefully they will come out some something worth mentoning such as a high-end Android smartphone. They are number 3 in the industry for a reason...
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3072; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I bet you they will all have 3.2 inch displays lol
7. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Hopefully LG ups their touchscreen technology. The new LG Ally is a terrible experience...none of that env touch/LG dare'like nonsense.