LG infographic reveals how Americans use their smartphones
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2013, 15:20 posted on
Korean OEM LG currently produces two of the hottest Android phones available. The LG G2, with its high-end specs, thin bezel and uniquely placed volume/power buttons is on the short-list of most Android phone buyers. And the Nexus 5 needs no introduction as the latest stock Android handset is generating very strong demand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Magenta (Posts: 17; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Sad but true. Society has gone backwards. We dwell on our phones/tablets/gadgets in our daily lives instead of actually being sociable outside the cyberspace. The trend is proven here--as the info graphic displays.
2. Kishin (Posts: 704; Member since: 30 May 2013)
So true, Hard to tell i we moved forward or stepped Backwards.
3. Sauce (unregistered)
"Hold that thought - 77%"
Has the standard of excellence in sex performance gone down this generation for that many people to use their phone while boning or being boned? Lol..
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Looking at porn, recording themselves and taking selfies.
7. Sauce (unregistered)
Oh right, forgot about that lol. Especially that slo-mo doggy style.
4. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Did you know almost all these chart things are just made up numbers or based on a small group of people and shouldn't be considered accurate at all?
8. DONUT (Posts: 399; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
do you know how small the numbers are? for a chart/survey, like this, to be reliable it has to have a minimum of 200 participants. just what i learnt in sch.
10. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
good point. only 790 people surveyed