LG goes back to profitability in Q1 2012
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2012, 03:36 posted on
After two consecutive quarters of losses, LG has finally swung back to profit in the first quarter of 2012…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Give us good phones with timely updates then your smartphone business won't be flat.
3. simonfrady (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
just upgrade your all phone to Ice cream .
5. mercorp (Posts: 990; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Those profits came from their tv and non handphone tuition. lg builds smartphones that are rip-offs of samsung.they were simply lucky to make a profit.
the galaxy s3 will screw the 4x up.
6. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
LG smartphone revenue more than tripled in case u cant read.
and let us rmb, Samsung copies Apple which copies LG, so yea.. LG doesnt copy Samsung
7. khanmhsn (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
maww.come on man samsung copies LG!!?....optimus vu was released after galaxy note.....and is a total flop.
8. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
I never said Samsung copies LG. Please learn to read properly.. The Optimus Vu is different from the note esp in its design. And the Note, is a copy of the Dell Streak. And in case u can't read again, the article said 'success of Optimus LTE and Optimus Vu' so it isn't a flop