LG explains its new L-Style design paradigm that will debut with the L3, L5 and L7 phones
0. phoneArena 21 Feb 2012, 03:40 posted on
LG has decided to change its whole design philosophy when making handsets, starting with the new L3, L5 and L7 ones. It just sent us a press release to explain the whole "L" thing it has been teasing us with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
LG UI on ICS is sexy too. motoblur,LG and Sony's UI on ICS is sexy. hope htc and Samsung goes almost stock
2. guruprasad (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
have always loved lg's phones, the phones design looks so good.they r going to rock for sure.cmon lg go go go
3. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
the designs of these phones look great! im glad that they gona focus on design too.. unlike the other manufacturers that come up with the same designs for all their phones. go LG go! show the world your true potential!
4. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Lg all the way. Rock MWC with your L-style phones.
Watch out samsung your cousin is right behind ya get ready for some heavyweight competition.
5. IgorEfremenko (Posts: 62; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Hey, I read all this buzz about the great new design, but I see just the same boring black rectangular bricks...
7. Doakie (Posts: 1854; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Heh. I thought the same thing at the last iPhone launch! But I fail to understand how these new LG phones can be met with such distain while this is a brand new design, while Apple released a 16 month old design and it was welcomed with open arms...
8. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Lmao. Good one.
I always like LG design. I still think my g2x is as pretty as the day I bought it.
9. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
g2x was a good device and was comfy to hold but sadly in the uk it came with the totally sluggish and ugly lg ui where as the us variant had virtually stock.
10. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Great to see one of the majors focusing on design, but I'm not a fan of the sharp corners. With the phone in the hand, the corner will tend to dig into the base of the thumb. Not at all comfortable to hold for any length of time. The lower corners need to be more rounded.
11. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
We will see if others have the same issues about the design, and then if LG will listen. Other than that, time for you to start developing calluses on your delicate ladylike hands. I like the design, and dont see an issue with the corners..