LG expects to sell 10 million units of the LG G2
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2013, 04:04 posted on
The LG G2 has everything that buyers of top-of-the-line smartphones look for; it has fabulous specs including a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor under the hood. Game players will be heartened by the Adreno 330 GPU and multi-taskers will become downright giddy with the 3GB of RAM expected on the slate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2146; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
If this makes the $300 Nexus line-up I'm so buying it!
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1897; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Koreans will immediately buy the g2 once it comes out of the market. Before the companies that were battling in korea were apple and samsung but now it's samsung and lg
3. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 881; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Samsung, LG and HTC making the Android scene very interesting and competitive this year :D can't wait to see how the G2 does! :)
4. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I hope this is a hit. I'm rooting for LG and SONY right now. I'm planning on being one of those projected 10 million.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm looking forward to the Sony Honami and the LG G2. If LG is late to release this to my country, I will choose the Honami. So LG, don't be late again!
7. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
With an ugly design
and note 3 will ruin LG's dream
8. pyradark (Posts: 796; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
not gonna happen with an S4 copier!! they should stick with optimus 4x design
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
WOW, looks like a Samsung "Galaxy LG", in my humble opinion...
Too bad it doesn't have the S4 features, or receive the timely updates that Samsung devices are known for... :/
Also with a low 10 million sales target, maybe the speculators and analysts will not downgrade the company, hopefully they will reach their target.
10. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
"LG underestimated demand for the LG G2"
If anything I think it's overestimating. They had to drop the Optimus name just because customers identified it with cheaper phones. (however the G2 name is already taken with android, so that really didn't solve the problem)
They also have very little advertising which has proved to hurt HTC even though they had a great phone. Tech companies need to understand money goes into two places, R&D and marketing to be successful.