LG decides to show how good its IPS LCD screens are, scares people to death in an elevator
1. pookiewood (Posts: 629; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Cool, creepy concept. The ladies had the most genuine reaction it seems. Some of the guys seemed staged or is this a commercial?
26. corporateJP (Posts: 2229; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
The two chicks in the video...I'd like to test some other type of hardware out on them.
Nice downshot at 1:26.
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
OMG, I would have a heart attack, smh.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
shut up and release the nexus 4 now!!!
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
No...we take the Nexus...you take the iPad mini!
16. wendygarett (unregistered)
17. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9673; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Because you troll on every article flaunting about Apple products.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Papa's got it right Wendy...listen to your dad!! :P
19. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm not troll, I really love Apple product :P
22. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Isnt is possible for him to like Apple and Android at the same time ? We we must choose sides ? Cant he buy both ?
Whats wrong with liking apple and android ?
Why is it so hard to drill it through your thick fandroid head ?
23. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Get your silly mind right. I'm playing with Wenda, not Apple.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1421; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Wonder if those displays come with a front facing camera
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
haha... lol... i laugh to death.. gosh if thats real... a lot of people will die coz of their reactions... especially the lady at the end part who run toward the hole!! if its true, she's dead for sure!
nice one LG..
6. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
.... And the blacks still look grey on it.
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
That was a nice prank :D great for April fools :p
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3117; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I watched this the other day. Would have been a lot better if they had made the panels change a lot slower. People would have really got freaked.
10. anshul0000 (unregistered)
11. heyrondelgado (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
you have been fooled guys, look at the GREEN CHROMA/CHROMA KEY at 1:26. :)
read some bashing comments there. SO FAKE, IT'S SCARY.
12. tech-head (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
Had to be actors or severely edited. Those people reacted way to calmly. You can't do that to people without risking being sued for possible heart attacks.
13. tech2 (Posts: 2828; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
compare 0:50 & 1:03
...and you would see two different projections on the screen-floor. that's not possible, the projections are only different because it suits the angle of the camera.
therefore, this is not "real"...
14. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
showing how easily people kill themselves since 1975. lol.
no one tried to brace themselves, step on the grid or anything.. hell, one lady jumped into the falling pieces..
lol. funny prank, but it would have been better if the tiles fell a lil more slowly.
25. Aeires (unregistered)
They should have had the tiles fall away a little at a time to force people to scramble to ones still there, then have them collapse.
28. haseebzahid (Posts: 1844; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
more like a prank then ads but it will do just fine