LG announces its first LTE powered tablet - LG Optimus Pad LTE, doesn't plan a U.S. release
0. phoneArena 19 Jan 2012, 02:23 posted on
Korean based LG has removed the wraps of its first LTE enabled tablet, the LG Optimus Pad LTE which will not only offer 4G LTE connectivity, but will also be equipped with a True HD IPS display which are the same two features found in the LG Optimus LTE smartphone that differentiates it from the competition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Whoopdy damn doo. I am ready for another sucky 600$ tablet. LG surprise us. I got faith in you.
3. belovedson (Posts: 988; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
true hd ips is sucky? if they stick to stock android ics and in the 200-300 range it should succeed. for bigger screens we need better refresh rates and resolutions.
4. simonfrady (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
Yes, Finally LG !.. way u go LG..
1. no ICS at launch ?
2. not nvidia tegra 3 ?
3. no 3D video recording ?
5. Jericho (unregistered)
8. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
They also said no US release for the Optimus LTE, and now we have the Nitro HD and the Spectrum for Verizon so.........
9. fanesxx (Posts: 74; Member since: 19 May 2011)
if your the first to have LTE who cares, no one remebers that