LG announces its first LTE powered tablet - LG Optimus Pad LTE, doesn't plan a U.S. release
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jan 2012, 02:23
Korean based LG has removed the wraps of its first LTE enabled tablet, the LG Optimus Pad LTE which will not only offer 4G LTE connectivity, but will also be equipped with a True HD IPS display which are the same two features found in the LG Optimus LTE smartphone that differentiates it from the competition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds posted on 17 Jan 2012, 21:14 0 1
Whoopdy damn doo. I am ready for another sucky 600$ tablet. LG surprise us. I got faith in you.
3. belovedson posted on 17 Jan 2012, 23:12 1 0
true hd ips is sucky? if they stick to stock android ics and in the 200-300 range it should succeed. for bigger screens we need better refresh rates and resolutions.
4. simonfrady posted on 17 Jan 2012, 23:34 1 2
Yes, Finally LG !.. way u go LG..
1. no ICS at launch ?
2. not nvidia tegra 3 ?
3. no 3D video recording ?
8. jamrockjones posted on 19 Jan 2012, 10:19 0 0
They also said no US release for the Optimus LTE, and now we have the Nitro HD and the Spectrum for Verizon so.........
9. fanesxx posted on 19 Jan 2012, 16:46 0 0
if your the first to have LTE who cares, no one remebers that