LG and Samsung now confirmed to announce curved display smartphones as early as next week
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2013, 03:44 posted on
Nerdy at heart, the idea of flexible displays speaks to our inner geek in a way that most 'new' tech simply doesn't...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
61. DONUT (Posts: 271; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
lmao e king of bitterness calling other ppl bitter. yea of cos thr are loads of proof. a simple Google search would yield all the proof u need. but clearly, someone as dumb as u wont know how to do a Google search. oh G2 is a S4 copy? hahahaahahahahahahaha does the S4 have super thin bezels? does the S4 have back buttons? does the S4 have OIS? oh lets see what LG copied from the S4 for G2... hmmm oh! choice of material!
hahahaha dead at u thinking S4 sales figures are going up. time for u to read more articles, S4 sales havent been as good as expected and SS shares are dropping lolol. oh and the Note 3, what i said was stated in one of the articles on this very website. but its ok, continue to be delusional hoe :) im done talking to ur basic ass
35. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
To anyone who does think its practical and pointles 2 things:
1. these screens will most likely be unbreakable so no more cracked screens
2. if all phones just stayed the same shape and stuff and only got bigger or smaller then there is no point and no innovation, flexible displays are the only next logical step!
38. oOps.. (Posts: 34; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
just wait and see how curve this amazing screen when I put it in the back pocket pants and imagine my a** added features :)
44. nctx77 (Posts: 445; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I'm still not understanding the point of curved displays on a phone. It's not the screen that breaks, it's the glass. I guess the only other thing that makes since is if it saves on battery life. The tech is cool, but not practical for anything. What problem does it solve? I can see this in a watch. I think the curved tv's are pointless to. As far as viewing angles go, they need to come out with a better screen, not a curved screen. I just feel like these companies have this great tech, but have no idea what to do with it.
50. 1113douglas (Posts: 182; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
YES SAMSUNG ! NOTE 3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! EVERYONE WOULD BUY + IT WOULD DESTROY THE COMPETITION!!! PLEASE ! I
56. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I LOVE SAMSUNG, HTC, SONY, APPLE. But not the Disgusting LG phones. LOL. Oooops The Butt Hurt, Sad Punny Poop will cry again for this. Hahahahahah!
60. PunyPoop (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Kid read post #47 okay? Sometimes you have to use your brain..
63. DONUT (Posts: 271; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
you gotta excuse people who act like they're all that but in reality they're basic as hell. no one even gives a sh*t abt his comments. when has he ever been objective in any of his comments? he is so quick to label ppl as a hater if their opinion is minutely different from his. and his fanboyism shines so bright, he doesnt even argue with decent pointers, he just results to irrelevant things like "sales figures"