LG adds QuickMemo feature to its LG Optimus L models
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2012, 00:58 posted on
LG has started the rollout of its QuickMemo feature to owners of the LG Optimus L series of Android smartphones; QuickMemo allows users to take screenshots and memos and is available n certain regions although it will be offered globally by the end of Q3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Maybe if they stopped making such god awful ugly phones, there wouldn't be such a problem with low sales. It can be high speced, but if I'm embaressed to pull it out of my pocket, I won't buy it.
2. simonfrady (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
it would be great if LG launch new tablet and has this feature QuickMemo..
3. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
lol i dont think QuickMemo would be tt great on the L3.. considering e screen size~
4. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Lg is such copy cat
Their ui are touchwiz ripoff and the 4X hd kinda looks like gs2
HTC 1st came up with this
Samsung copy it
And now lg copy it too
5. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 418; Member since: 04 May 2012)
There is no company that didn't copy from another company in the mobile industry. Just deal with it.
6. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
lol pls dont get me started on what all these companies (HTC, Samsung and etc) copied from LG
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 5435; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Yes. They have Optimus 3D and along with it Real3D API for Android so that company like gameloft can develop stereoscopic 3D games.
They just not very good at keeping their promise, they promise ics for the optimus series phones but couldn't deliver. Most of their customer vow never to buy another LG phone. Just visit their facebook page to learn more. Its negative marketing@work.
Lying is Good. LG
9. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
htc evo 3d is the 1st one with 3d if i am not wrong ?
But anyway there are always good and bad in a company .
personally i think negative out weight positive in LG's case
the only think i like about lg is optimus black's nova display
10. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
LG Optimus 3D was the world's first glassesless 3D phone, HTC Evo 3D was released shortly after. however, in the USA, the Evo 3D was released at an earlier date