LG Vu and Samsung Access launched
With the launch of its streaming mobile TV, AT&T Wireless released two phones that support it, LG Vu and Samsung Access.
The first one sports a nice 240 x 400 pixel 3” touch sensitive display that utilizes most of its front side. The Quad Band device features a 2-megapixel camera with autofocus, Bluetooth v1.2 and microSD card slot. The price on AT&T website is $299 with 2 year contract.
LG Vu Specifications
Samsung Access uses a smaller 2.3” screen than the one on the Vu, with 320 x 240 pixel resolution (Landscape oriented). Full specs are available on our website, but we'll give you a quick recap. The phone uses 1.3-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, it also has Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity and microSD card slot. Under the screen next to the left soft key is a dedicated one for accessing the Mobile TV feature. Access is a whole $100 cheaper than the Vu, priced at $199 with 2 year contract.
Samsung Access Specifications
1. no one (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
the samsung access has a 2 megapixel camera? really? it looks like its a 1.3 to me...
2. coasterfanryan (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2008, 14:42 0 0
I wonder when the Vu without the mobile tv is gonna come out?
4. Learn To Read (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2008, 17:58 0 0
The article says the LG Vu has a 2.0 mp camera. It goes on to say the Samsung has a 1.3 mp camera.
3. vzw girl (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2008, 15:26 0 0
Itmust have been a typo, a typo, a typo!!
5. hurleyguy (unregistered) posted on 07 May 2008, 10:16 0 0
I just returned my lg vu what a all plastic piece of crap!!!not worth the$$$they want I thought my iphone was bad at least its not a plastic scratchy touch screen!! Another flop phone again from att:-(((((( I'm going to verizon;-)))
6. BIGGERANDBETTER (unregistered) posted on 07 May 2008, 17:25 0 0
Ok, let me explain. I am an employee of Verizon and I will tell you. . . The Vu will not be coming out without mobile TV. That is a spec made for that type of device. So you guys really need to dish up on our knowledge before you want to post sometihing. VZW Rep.
7. (unregistered) posted on 19 May 2008, 10:52 0 0
If you're working for VErizon how would you know? First off I work for at&t and they have one with and without it.
8. Bill (unregistered) posted on 09 Jun 2008, 05:37 0 0
I have one, its a cu915 and it rocks beats the i-junk hands down
9. peter north (unregistered) posted on 03 Nov 2008, 20:35 0 0
dude i just biught a ipone and it woooooooops the vu