LG Vu 3 phablet makes first video hands-on appearance
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2013, 06:09 posted on
Many of you may consider the odd 4:3 aspect ratio display on the Vu 3, LG's latest phablet, a functional (not to mention design) aberration.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Might sound stupid for most of you but i like the aspect ratio...i do not watch 16:9 movies at all, but for work, browsing and photos taken from dslr watching is just superB!!! Pen feature makes me believe that this is even better than Note1 which had the best aspect ratio for me 1280x800 - i do not like N2/N3 16:9 for proper Spen use. If it had the same Pen technology as Note. The pen doesnt look like wacom as used on Note.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
It looks like a fat Note 2. How unoriginal.
4. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
why? oval shape TT.TT
i prefer lg optimus vu2 design (still did not come to my country zzz , i think vu series may only for korean)
11. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
it came to Verizon w/ a different name: Intuition
7. Phaze0085 (Posts: 112; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I wish the screen was taller. I really liked the first 2 iterations of the Vu, but I always wanted a taller screen. If it weere 5.5" with a 4:3 aspect ratio, I would love that.
10. orielwindow (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
A customer had the first one the other day and I really liked browsing Web pages with it!