LG Viper officially available April 22 for $99, Pre-orders begin today
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2012, 08:48 posted on
Sprint has made the official announcement that pre-orders for the LG Viper 4G LTE will begin today and the device will officially launch on April 22, 2012. The LG Viper will be $149.99 less a $50 mail-in rebate making the anticipated handset just $99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
when is LTE coming to Los Angeles?!
thats what i want to know...
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
If its coming in April 22, when does LTE gonna be available? Its ridiculous to walk around with an LTE phone without an LTE service anywhere.
9. mad5870 (Posts: 60; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
WiMax as similar though. It was available in certain cities and you still had to pay the 10 dollar premium charge and sit there and wait for it to come to your city.
But Sprint's LTE is suppose to be out and bigger than its WiMax when it comes out.
But really only time will tell. Sprint may have mad some "bad" moves but i fell they are finally moving in the right direction. if they sell to the right market this viper might sell pretty well.
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 1299; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
And on Sprint's homepage they're saying that the Evo 4G LTE is going to be available on 5/7, so I'd wait the extra 2 weeks our or so and pay the extra $100 or so for all the additional features.
4. spanky (Posts: 81; Member since: 02 Jun 2011)
thats only a preorder on 5/7. the phone should come some time in June
5. threeline (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
What does this team for the Galaxy Nexus release?
7. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I heard rumors for this weekend, but most likely the same time as the Viper
8. threeline (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
I hope it's this weekend because my Epic 4G is on it's last leg and I'm not interested in the Viper.
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
As far as I know, Charlotte, NC won't have 4G nor does it have Sprint's updated 3G. So as of right now, getting this phone in this area, or a non-4G area, is pointless. Same goes for the Galaxy Nexus. That is, unless you're near Wi-Fi all the time, which I am, fortunately. Also, DEATH TO SPRINT ID.!!!