LG Viper might fittingly arrive in time for Earth Day, April 22nd
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2012, 16:05 posted on
From the looks of it all, a leaked screenshot from Sprint’s internal memo mentions the date of April 22nd as being its launch date for all sales channels. Although it’s not exactly an official confirmation just yet, it does appear to be a likely candidate seeing that the date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Pop up ad on Phone Arena every page refresh is beginning to degrade my user experience. anyone else have this recent but annoying issue?
2. smallcolabear (Posts: 81; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
never had a popup before so nope sorry
4. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
absolutely it's annoying sometimes the x doesn't even show up. ...Ridicules
7. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
thank you...I needed to hear its not just me!
17. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I totally agree! I HOT the stupid pop up. Especially when I access phone arena on my phone, I can't find the X!!
10. salic (Posts: 24; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Pop up ad's on mobile devices is painfully annoying, trying to click that tiny X has me near the end of my rope with PA.
11. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Sometimes I just have to quit trying to read an article because I can't see past the huge ads covering up the web page. Glad to know I am not alone.
3. paulyyd (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
I thought the nexus was sprints first lte phone
6. smallcolabear (Posts: 81; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
Sprint technically does not have 4G yet so it was not their first 4g phone now they are actually introducing 4g into their network with this as the first LTE phone.
9. threeline (Posts: 261; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
What the hell does that mean smallcolabear? Have you ever heard of commas and periods?
Sprint actually had this on the website, "Introducing the Galaxy Nexus, Sprint's first 4G LTE device."
18. smallcolabear (Posts: 81; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
I work for Verizon and I get all the insider stuff for Sprint they are just now putting up markets for 4G, so even though they had the Nexus which is a 4G device they had no market for it. That would mean it technically does not count as a first 4G device. And I did not realize I was being graded on my grammer so I apoligize for you not understanding the sentence that I wrote.
19. threeline (Posts: 261; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
I was not grading you, I was only trying to understand your statement but since you brought it up I have to doc your last post because it's improper grammar to start a sentence with the word "And".
12. lsutigers (Posts: 789; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
It's a dual core 1.2 GHz phone with LTE, 1GB of Ram, a Nova display, NFC and will get ICS, for $99 bucks...
AND, it's a green / earth friendly phone for the tree huggers.....j/k
What else do you want???
13. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
QUAD CORE!!!!!. No I just don't like LG and it looks like a lot of other phones out there
14. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
It has Sprint ID, which needs to die. Note to Sprint: GET RID OF SPRINT ID.!!!
16. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It's basically the LG lucid for Verizon