LG Viper is a 4G LTE smartphone for Sprint, which also happens to be ECO-friendly
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2012, 13:04 posted on
Yeah, Sprint's LTE network might be in its very infancy right now, but the carrier must be feeling pretty confident, as it has just announced its very first 4G LTE devices – the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Sierra Wireless Tri-Network Hotspot and... the LG Viper smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Meh, still not going to top the Evo, especially with another one probably around the corner
5. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Sprint ID though.? They need to get rid of that service. Who really uses it.? Hell, I was hoping that the LG Optimus UI was on this so that Sprint ID was hidden.
6. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Its pretty much a dual core, LTE, LG Marquee. Since the Marquee is cheap, at some places for free.
This might be around $50-$100
7. homineyhominey (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
Come on people! Why is Sprint touting a 1.2ghz dual core with lte and shipping it with Gingerbread?!?!?!?!?! ICS is already out, and by the time we get this device, it will be several months in. We all know how wonderful LG is with thier software updates ***cough*** LG Optimus S ***cough***
8. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1037; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
With all the awesome phones coming out... Just why Sprint?