LG Viper hands-on
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2012, 19:20 posted on
Taking a quick look at a pre-production unit, we have to admit, we’re blown away to remotely believe that it’s an environmentally conscious device – especially when past devices didn't hide the fact that they felt and looked cheap. Thankfully, that’s not the case with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 1227; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I think that I might get this, the Galaxy Nexus, or maybe an "LTE Evo" come this summer. I kind of hope that they release an upgrade/update to the Evo Shift.
3. Birds (Posts: 1146; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I don't know who you think you are but never comment before I do!!! lol JK. I agree with the Evo shift part. that phone was cool.
2. Birds (Posts: 1146; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
WOOWOOOT!!!! GO LG!!!! KEEP IT STOCK AND YOU WILL SUCCEED! THIS IS A WORTH DEVICE TO CHECK OUT NOW! THIS PHONE WILL BE AWESOME WHEN IT DEBUTS.
4. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Gorgeous but bigger, thicker and wider than the Nexus
5. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Almost perfect, waiting for s4 chip enalbled phones
6. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
galaxy nexus still beats this lg viper... i kinda wish it wouldve been one of lg's top superphones like the nitro hd or the spectrum. now that wouldve a hit. but otherwise its a great smartphone but hopefully it will be lower priced at like 129.99 or something like that since the galaxy nexus is gonna be the top phone also... i take that back about 150-170 for the viper
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2892; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
the viper will probably be 149 I would imagine. And looks good, but why gingerbread? ICS better be on this by release, no excuse for manufacturers to be releasing gingerbread phones in mid 2012 unless its for a low end model.