LG Spectrum vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs HTC Rezound: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2012, 12:56 posted on
The announcement of the LG Spectrum, which will land on Big Red in ten days, makes the already daunting task of picking a smartphone on Verizon downright formidable now, so we are sizing the HD trio up for you, hoping to paint a clearer picture...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Synack (Posts: 673; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
LG should just exit the smart phone market. Their phones are junk.
2. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
LG Spectrum, mainly due to the screen. HTC screens look washed out and the Nexus' colors aren't real looking.
3. krazdjokr26 (unregistered)
very informative article... hmmm??? but where are the android people with the comments?
4. douglasman100 (Posts: 24; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Hmmm Lg spectrum, ugly as f**k, galaxy nexus, sexy beast. Lg spectrum, excessive 1.5ghz=s**tty battery life, galaxy nexus=perfect balance between power and battery life. Yeah the galaxy nexus definitely wins.
6. christony1120 (Posts: 65; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
and here comes the dweeb that has to curse in a comment when just giving an opinion on a phone real classy of you -___-
11. NoPhoney (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
LOL, yeah, really! It's sad. Maybe these kind of folks can take some of their hard earned dollars and invest in a grammar school...what do you think? :)
7. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 426; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Hold my galaxy nexus....multitasking at u fools.... while surfing.... a cool 4.0 wave......
8. okmasta (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
$100 bucks more for Galaxy? For a phone that has less CPU power, less MP camera, and zillioins of S/W bugs that never ever gets fixed? No Thank YOU SAMSUNG.. You are not fooling me again...
HTC is almost identical with LG, but it seems like a brick!...
I think I will go for LG Spectrum.
12. NoPhoney (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
The "almost identical" only in specs...user interface is VASTLY different.
10. Jarahawk (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Just waiting for the Rezound's contract price to drop. The more new "flagship" devices Verizon launches the closer I am to having the phone I want.
13. NoPhoney (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
Yeah, I've got a $50 discount available to use on any phone with my upgrade, but on select phones, you may want to check some other sites for better pricing. Not necessarily on the Rezound, but there are a few that are much less (even with the Verizon discount) at Lets Talk dot com.
A few yrs ago when smartphones weren't even thought of, I bought 4 phones from them and put $350 in my pocket with their rebates! I only captured $50 as far as a rebate, but that was my phone choice, whereas my other 3 family members selected phones with $100 tied to them! :)