LG Spectrum to receive massive software update
0. phoneArena 13 May 2012, 02:01 posted on
Are there any LG Spectrum owners out there? If so, prepare yourself for a large software update. The first update back in January (VS920ZV4) was only about 10 MB and only resolved an issue with Netflix playback. Now four months later comes a massive 127 MB update (VS920V6); so you might want to download this one over Wi-Fi.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Good LG's only problem with their phones is updates if LG can make that right than LG can be in the top notch smartphone makers(just my opinion)
2. jczepole (Posts: 19; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
This is great news. I really think the spectrum is underrated. When I first got this phone I thought to my self this phone is just a couple updates away from being one Verizons top 2 phones. The razor maxx battery life probably gives it the edge.
3. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
Not that great of an update... Most of it's bloat.
7. pittsburgharab (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 May 2010)
Why wont my spectrum download the update. It keeps saying its up to date when it obviously not. Is it not available yet?
8. FAUguy (Posts: 77; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
It may not have rolled out just yet. Keep checking the phone, it may take a few days.