LG Spectrum is ready for Android 4.0, all that is required is 'OK' from Verizon
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jul 2012, 23:17
A rep on LG's support forum is giving away the news that the LG Spectrum is ready to be updated to Android 4.0 and everything is all set except for the high sign from Verizon; back in late May, a leaked version of the update was available in ROM form for owners of the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CivicSi89 posted on 19 Jul 2012, 23:19 3 0
I think the spectrum would be amazing with ICS Goodness. I love that device but LG's Skin is so damn heavy.
2. BattleBrat posted on 19 Jul 2012, 23:44 0 0
You can pick up an LG spectrum NEW off ebay for $250, I was considering it to play with, but the skin is holding me back too..
3. etotherescue posted on 20 Jul 2012, 00:19 3 0
The new LG optimus 3.0 skin is nice. Almost stock ICS looking-ish and every icon can be customized.
4. teasamp posted on 20 Jul 2012, 00:28 0 0
I can not wait. This should have been out over a month ago. What is Big Red waiting for?
5. willard12 posted on 20 Jul 2012, 00:35 4 1
The one good thing about apple is the fact that they control their updates. Android isn't really slow on updates, carriers are.
6. Mxyzptlk posted on 20 Jul 2012, 01:59 1 1
Actually the manufacturers are slow as well. Especially Motorola and Samsung.
7. galaxyisking posted on 20 Jul 2012, 11:21 0 1
this phone sucks i had it for 6 months, it would lose 4g signal all the time especially when you were hotspoting. Boycott lg never buying any lg products EVER!!!!....