LG Spectrum is ready for Android 4.0, all that is required is 'OK' from Verizon
The LG Spectrum is available from Verizon for $99.99 with a signed 2-year act. Which reminds us, just where is that green light, Verizon?
source: LG via Phandroid
An LG support rep says the Android 4.0 update for the LG Spectrum is awaiting the green light from Verizon
1. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
I think the spectrum would be amazing with ICS Goodness. I love that device but LG's Skin is so damn heavy.
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 853; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
You can pick up an LG spectrum NEW off ebay for $250, I was considering it to play with, but the skin is holding me back too..
3. etotherescue (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The new LG optimus 3.0 skin is nice. Almost stock ICS looking-ish and every icon can be customized.
4. teasamp (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
I can not wait. This should have been out over a month ago. What is Big Red waiting for?
5. willard12 (Posts: 376; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
The one good thing about apple is the fact that they control their updates. Android isn't really slow on updates, carriers are.
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2447; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Actually the manufacturers are slow as well. Especially Motorola and Samsung.
7. galaxyisking (Posts: 58; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
this phone sucks i had it for 6 months, it would lose 4g signal all the time especially when you were hotspoting. Boycott lg never buying any lg products EVER!!!!....