LG Spectrum hands-on
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2012, 15:16 posted on
First of all, we do like that the Spectrum is not as chunky in size versus the Revolution, but it doesn’t quite flaunt a look that’s fresh or new. Besides the chromed out homescreen button below the display, everything else about the handset looks exactly the same...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -box- (Posts: 3565; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hope AT&T lowers the Nitro's price to match..... Actually I feel that AT&T should drop $50 off the price of the GS2, GS2 Skyrocket, and the NitroHD. Leave the over-$200 pricing to iphones
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this reminds me of handsets from LG back in their prime. (:
this is a little better to me than the Nitro HD and LIGHTYEARS ahead of the Revolution. i remember this time last year i was thinking the Revolution was going to have a dual-core and run stock Froyo. too bad i was wrong.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1037; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Maybe its just the bland design but i just can't help but feeling unimpressed with this phone. I want to see a LG Droid Chocolate! It's only fair! ;-)
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah if there can be a Droid Razr there can be a Droid Chocolate or better yet a Droid enV... ;]
6. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1037; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
There actually was gonna be a droid env but they scrapped it before it was ever released.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i remember that but we never knew if it was going to be Droid branded.
8. BigCTM (Posts: 8; Member since: 25 Oct 2009)
My next phone...The display alone makes the difference. Best display yet on a verizon phone...
9. 1of7627 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
Why don't these new "flagship" LG phones (either the Nitro or Spectrum) have a Notificaction LED? The Revolution I just replaced with a Spectrum has one. The Spectrum is a great device, but the lack of an LED surprised and disappointed me.