LG Spectrum (aka Verizon Revolution 2) shows itself in photos
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2011, 16:32 posted on
The LG Spectrum, which is widely expected to be released as the Verizon Revolution 2, has made an appearance in pictures and there are some more specs rumored for the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
So its nitro hd with a LTE radio. Cool.
4. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
The nitro HD has LTE... so its more like Verizon's version of the nitro HD except rumors for this came out first I think.
9. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
O ya i meant CDMA. Nice catch.
2. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Similar specs to LG nitro HD for at&t, which is a good phone but not the best. I don't think it can compete very well with the rest of Verizon's line up.
6. KParks23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
agreed.. they should take it back to the drawing board put one of them awesome ips displays on it get the phone into a more "edge to edge" design and bring it to the market as a quad core device ASAP.... i do love LG displays!
3. KParks23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
LG late to the party again... this phone should of came out before the razr if they expected substantial numbers and that pic just looks all wrong look at all the wasted space at the bottom and the top of the phone.. i dont see this being a huge seller!
5. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Well at least the extra space at the bottom can reduce accidental mis-presses
7. KParks23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
but what about the top also im sure the phone does not look prolly anything like the picture.. a little room at the bottom is good but whats in the pic in my mind is way to much
13. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I dont know, I have nothing to back up the extra space on the top problem lol...
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2937; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Put stock gingerbread on it at least so its not so laggy like the nitro. But of course they all have to put their own custom UI on every device even if they are all so similar to each other. This is why people want the Nexus so badly, no custom UIs no holding the processor back of ifs true potential.
10. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
basically its the LG Nitros twin brother, but different casing. Looks similar to the LG Marquee, just a lot more higher spec.
11. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 76; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
when is this coming out? i lost my globe. :)
12. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2937; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
LGs custom UI should not even exist. It looks terrible and very feature phone material. All it does it slow down the phone horribly and makes you want to root it and put a custom rom on it just so it can run OK. I would still suggest the G2x over this and the Nitro any day.
The Nitro would be a speed demon had it running Gingerbread. I doubt the Nitro will even get ICS for a very long time.
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5554; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i like the Spectrum name personally.
the difference here between this and the rest of the line up is the 4.5" display this is rumored to have but will it stand up? not with Bing and all that glossiness...
15. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
LG phones never appealed to me... this is meh...