LG Spectrum 2 shows up on Best Buy's site, could launch November 3rd
0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2012, 02:01 posted on
Now that the LG Spectrum has been updated to Android 4.0, it is time for us to turn our attention to the sequel which seemed ready to launch this past summer but was never officially announced; the device has appeared on Best Buy's website as being sold out although it was never offered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TheMan (Posts: 338; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
It's definitely coming soon. We rec'd a mock device Tuesday at Costco. Price and date unknown.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yikes...this better be the cheaper alternative to the Optimus G or Verizon Customers we have a problem...
4. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Definitely coming very soon. I've got accessories for this device in my store already.
5. alouden (Posts: 163; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
When you say "coming soon," do you mean the Verizon version of the Optimus G is coming soon, or the Spectrum 2 is coming soon? I thought they were different phones.
6. android1234 (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
If verizon is intending on releasing either the nexus 4 or Optimus g, then this phone is redundant, is not needed unless it's priced at 99
7. alouden (Posts: 163; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Exactly. I would consider the optimus G (or nexus, depending on storage capacity). I would not consider the Spectrum 2.
8. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
The Spectrum 2 is coming to Verizon very soon, Probably next week. I really hope we get the Nexus 4 or Optimus G. The first Spectrum was pretty fail, aside from the beautiful display, imo.