LG Spectrum 2 revealed to be the name of LG Optimus LTE II for Verizon
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
pretty solid but lose the tacky prada pattern and change the icons to the ones like on the 4X and i'll give this a gold star sticker.
2. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Def would of considered this if it came before or when the S3 did. The Spectrum had a. beautiful screen and amazing camera and for some reason i really liked the design of the phone
7. JC557 (Posts: 638; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I like the design of the phone as well. Looks like it'll go really well in both casual and business setting/ attire. I'll reserve full judgement until I see the phone from the side but so far so good. Hopefully the battery will have a good capacity to it.
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Really glad the x4 is coming out to the states.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5427; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
doubtful. i wouldn't expect that to be a new industry standard if i were you.
6. Commentator (Posts: 1869; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Pretty cool, although the menu button looks pretty lame, it makes the bottom look lopsided. At least it has one though... (TAKE THE HINT HTC, MENU BUTTONS ARE FAR FROM DEAD)
10. galaxyisking (Posts: 58; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
total garbage like the first spectrum!!!