LG Revolution enters its test period, seems to be well on schedule to be released soon
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Apr 2011, 07:05
It's claimed that the LG Revolution, which is set to be the first Verizon handset to offer Voice over LTE, is in the good, loving hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. asdf (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2011, 08:30 2 1
hey look, another thunderbolt.
2. tofast30 posted on 13 Apr 2011, 09:26 1 0
Sorry it feels better than the Thunderbolt. Lighter
3. TDroid21 posted on 13 Apr 2011, 09:33 0 0
Phone specs and build doesn't liveup ro its name 'revolution'..siin to outdated os out of teh box, 1ghz snapdragon, etc..
This shuold be called lg VoLTE
4. roldefol posted on 13 Apr 2011, 09:55 0 0
But then Verizon would have to obtain a license from GM and in return put OnStar on the phone.
5. URC (unregistered) posted on 13 Apr 2011, 11:28 0 0
Got to handle one of these a couple of days ago. As everyone says, nothing special. But at least LG has gotten out of only making low end devices. I like the form factor of this phone better than the Thunderbolt. Once again, though, we are getting an Android device with four dedicated icons on the front screen THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE. Do manufacturers just ignore consumers completely?
6. Thump3rDX17 posted on 13 Apr 2011, 11:46 0 0
oh no! they skinned it! D:
the only reason i was interested in it is because i thought it would launch with stock Gingerbread or at least stock Froyo..oh well! not anymore. Droid 3 or Bionic for me!