LG Prada K2 appears in 10 second video
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2011, 22:19 posted on
The sleek, sexy LG Prada K2 is a descendant from what many say is the first touchscreen handset made; the LG Prada K2 is a high-end flagship model with a 4.3 inch second-generation NOVA display, dual cameras and Android 2.3 on board...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Finally the rebirth of the FIRST TOUCH SCREEN PHONE MADE. Suck on that Apple and isheep.
4. christianqwerty (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Really? you had to bring apple into an LG article? Quit trying to get attention.
5. Addam (unregistered)
yet rory has an iphone...
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Had* lol and I can bring up whatever I damn well feel like it.
2. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
"a high-end device that is related to the first capacitive touchscreen handset, the LG Prada."'
13. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Yeah, apple did not make the first capacitive touchscreen.
LG should sue apple for copying.
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
LG sure can make beautiful handsets when they put their minds to it. they could give HTC a run for their money if they brought these kinds of handsets state side.
thumbs up everyone who remembers how smexy their BL line was. ;D
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow the originator is making a comeback.... welcome backkkk
7. jtype (unregistered)
if this made it to the states the bulkier variants would have 4 ridiculous sounding names such as photon, hercules, super epic touch, cosmic laser beam, etc... it is better that these phones stay unlocked and true to form and not molested by us carriers.
9. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
LG cannot be denied that credit. They revolutionized the mobile space with the release of the original Prada. And Rory can bring up Apple because they copied the Prada and made the first iPhone. Yet Apple have the nerve of suing Samsung for "copying their designs".
10. LightBulb (unregistered)
Here's an idea, LG should sue Apple back and they can make money off royalty payments just like Microsoft.
12. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Nah. LG isnt petty like Apple. They would rather compete.
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Yes, seems that LG Prada K2 will be a good device and looks not bad.
Also LG's NOVA display is the best of LCD for mobile devices.
I just wish that front-facing camera would be 2MP instead of 1.3MP.
Talking about Apple and LG:
"Apple Sued over Fast Booting in OS X with a Patent linked to LG Electronics"
15. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Lol, PAU, I like this! I hope they get sued for quite a hefty amount. $10 would be a real nice figure for every OS X gadget sold.
I still have my 2007 S.E P1i- I was surprised to find out Apple owns the idea of "tapping on a number appearing on a touchscreen and getting an option of calling/sms/mms'ing that number". Mind you, the P1i was released before the iPhoney. Why don't S.E sue them or vicar versa???