LG Prada 3.0 unveiled: slim and bright Android with a designer zest
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2011, 04:14 posted on
The LG Prada 3.0, the third iteration to the collaboration between LG and Italian fashion label Prada, was not a secret by any means - the two companies held an event…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
I wish they had made it look a bit like the iPhone. The turn of events would have been interesting
2. kamen (Posts: 87; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Don't get it - how's that square box standing out with its design?
4. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
i might be missing something here, but it really doesn't look designed. it looks like a generic model of an Android phone. it's not a bad thing, i like clean (i love my sgs2), but how is this differently designed?
3. redmd (Posts: 1147; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
after nitro hd, I wished LG could have gone with 720p nova display.
5. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
No kidding. Just the fact that the name PRADA is on it will make it sell. It will be in all of the ladies Prada bags, ha they'll probably Bedazzle it!
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
finally! someone gets our love for the simplistic. you'd figure someone would after seeing so many people buy their phones, slap launchers on em and put UIs like this on em.